Standard Beverage is operating their online business with the help of a website. Which helps them and their 700+ outlets connect and sell liquor. Outlets operator can generate orders which SB admin can see and deliver to them. Project is providing some vital feature to users such as
- User Management
- Order Management
- Sales Record
- Online Payments
- Many more...
Standard Beverage (SB) is a legacy system which used to sell liquor in the state of Kansas, US. SB has more than 700 outlets across the state. SB is one of the oldest and biggest liquor supplier in Kansas.
SB is using a legacy system to operate their business. Most of their outlet operators are moving to iPad from desktop. Their current site is not iPad friendly. At the same time client wants some new features to be implemented in the current system. As it is the old system and running system, it was very challenging to fulfil the client's requirement.
Beauty of working working with Hvantage is, we are not executors, we are work like your partner. This is how we approached to provide solution
- System understanding: As this is the old school system, we take some time and understand all the technical and logical aspects of the existing system. During our analysis we made a list of improvements which we can make in the system (prior to work on requirement)
- Suggestions: After system understanding, we studied the requirement and discussed with client in detail. We gave so many alternatives to achieve the targeted results by keeping the ease for end user in mind.
- Best team: We align best of our team members to work and achieve the result.
- QA: As it is the existing system and 700+ outlets are using it, so it was our supreme responsibility to deploy the system without any smallest glitch. We follow 3 layer of quality approach to maintain and deliver bug free solution to client.
- Client Feedback : "Hvantage team is a team of superheroes. They knows the best ways to do the work. Great part is they are not yes man, they ask lot of questions and provide the user friendly approach to do the work. I really enjoyed working with them. Look forward to work with them again on future projects.
Jesse William - Manager IT, Standard Beverage"